Here are 5 top Reasons to purchase a Index Annuity
1. I am risk averse.
• I am looking to save money for retirement,
• I am not comfortable losing money
• Annuities offer guaranteed safety of principal and guaranteed minimum return
2. I want the Ability to Outpace other fixed money products
• Indexed annuity rates have the potential to be considerably higher than other secure/conservative investment options like Savings bonds, Savings Accounts, Certificates of
Deposit (CDs), and Checking Accounts.
3. Time my annual issue dates
• Market timing is not necessary on indexed annuities
4. The power of the annual reset.
• Interest locked in to accumulation value annually.
• Provides opportunity when the index is up and protection when the index is down.
• Zero is my Hero—an indexed annuity with annual interest may earn 0% interest in a year, but never a negative amount. Because of the annual reset, the index does not have to make-up value from a down year. The index’s year-end value becomes the year-start value.
5. I need to supplement my Social Security payments.
• Currently Social Security benefits are only intended to provide for 40% of retirement income—future benefits will likely provide for less.